Re: [stp-dev] SCA Tools, SCA signatures and STP-IM

Hi Vincent

Since you told me about this, I've been very interested in SCA signatures for STP IM.

Indeed, I look up to it, and I think it should also be very useful in integrating JWT with STP IM, especially to achieve the first use case I've described lately on this mailing list, where JWT designs processes using services designed by the SCA editor.

In my opinion it is a good solution, and the fact that it is similar to xpath expressions based on the SCA standard makes it a standard of sort for models dealing with services, therefore it is appropriate to use by other tools dealing yith services as well.

Regards,

Marc