Re: [stp-dev] Rehearsal for EclipseCon Tutorial?

Title: Re: [stp-dev] Rehearsal for EclipseCon Tutorial?
Ok, so let’s meet at Monday morning. I’m not sure if we’ll find an empty room in the conference center, but last time David and I found a nice table where we synchronized our presentation on the first floor above the Hyatt’s lobby. Why don’t we meet in the lobby at 9:30 and see where we can find some room?

Best regards

    Jerry