Re: [stp-dev] AW: [jwt-dev] JWT for SOA development with STP tools

> Will JAX-WS by an STP IM client, or is some kind of integration planned
> between both ?

There is no integration planned for this right now.

> Or is there anything like an extension point in JAX-WS that would allow to
> "listen" to what services have been generated ? That would be much useful
> for e.g. tool or registry developers I think...

I know that there is a model in there somewhere
which can be scanned for services. There is some
tentative roadmap around creating a Common Navigator
extension which will show this model in the Project
Explorer. So perhaps a listener could be registered
with that.

 --oh

Back to the top