Re: [stp-dev] Look and feel proposal for integration of XEF and WTP-based policy editors

Hi Andrei,
2) IPolicyDetailEditorInput. Hmm ... I prefer to have the interface, not implementation class as basic agreement between editors.
   The both editors could be developed and used independently (and even integrated with another components in the future). I think it is quite important to provide clear interface between them and avoid dependences on implementation details like XMLProviderEditorInput, IXMLProvider, InputStreamHelper, etc.
   So we will depends only on interfaces and will stay open for another alternative implementations on both sides.
   What do you think?
After thinking it through a bit further - I finally understand what you're talking about. You want to be able to provide your own implementation of IPolicyDetailEditorInput so that you don't have to depend on the xef plugin. I didn't realize that. Doh!
Yes that makes sense. Sorry for being slow in understanding here.
I've updated the XEF implementation and tests to work with the new IPolicyDetailEditorInput and IPolicyDetailCallback interfaces.

Cheers,

David

Registered Number: 171387