[stp-dev] Usability Week

Hi Guys,

A reminder that this week is devoted to all things usability related.

I've gone through the open STP bugs and marked any bug that I feel could be tackled this week. These are presented on the wiki page [1].

In general, they fall into a number of themes:

* Web site content either out of date or missing, every sub-project has a part to play in this.
 * Bugs in the project which prevent correct behavior
 * Some suggestions for improvements to make things better.

I was able to triage all SOAS / SC components. I took a stab at B2J bugs and some BPMN, but both of these sub-projects should take a look at the open bugs against them and see if some of them make sense to do during usability week.

I'll get a few new sections on the website set up for the new Intermediate Meta Model and SOA Policy editor since they're now active. It would be nice to get some content put in there outlining current status and plans for up to the Ganymede release.

Regards,
Adrian.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/STP_Usability_Week

Registered Number: 171387