From: "David Bosschaert" <davidb@xxxxxxxx>
To: "STP Dev list" <stp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2008 12.30 Uhr (GMT+0100) Europe/Berlin
Subject: Re: [stp-dev] Look and feel proposal for integration of XEF and	WTP-based policy editors

Hi Andrei,

I have added the org.eclipse.stp.policy.common plugin and put
ISchemaProvider and ISchemaProviderExt in there.

On the IPolicyDetailEditorInput interface, I am slowly starting to think
that we don't need this interface at all! You already said that you
don't think the setters are needed and I don't really see why the
getters are needed on it. Maybe we don't need it at all?
There would still be an implementation object PolicyDetailEditorInput
implements IEditorInput which is used to pass information to the editor
when it is started up, but I don't think an additional interface around
it is needed.

See testTitleSetting() in
http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/stp/trunk/org.eclipse.stp.policy/org.eclipse.stp.xef.test/src/org/eclipse/stp/ui/xef/policy/editor/PolicyDetailEditorTest.java
for an example of how it would be used in the current implementation...

If you agree, that would simply leave the IPolicyDetailCallback class to
be moved to the new org.eclipse.stp.policy.common plugin.

Cheers,

David