Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Adrian Mos
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2008 17:36
An: STP Dev list; Java Workflow Toolbox
Betreff: [jwt-dev] Re: [stp-dev] Interesting conversation on the JWT list

Hi STP and JWT guys,

I have created a wiki page to summarise our recent discussions, it's not a
full account of what has been discussed but I believe it covers the main
points. Please feel free to update to page, I also intend to do some more
work on it as we go along with this collaboration.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Discussion_on_STP_IM_and_JWT

cheers,
Adrian