From: Adrian Skehill <adrian.skehill@xxxxxxxx>
To: STP Dev list <stp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 6, 2007 3:14:16 AM
Subject: [stp-dev] STP is now available from SVN.... please switch over

Hi Folks,

Sorry for the delay, we're now up and running Subversion.

The URL to access it is at [1] below. Note that this is using ssh so you
should make sure to have passwordless ssh set up if you wish to avoid using
your eclipse.org password all the time.

The CVS repo is now deprecated, but we'll be keeping it alive for a while in
case people need to check it out.

I have done some work and have made reasonable progress on getting a
buckminster automated build in place. I hope to commit this on Wednesday as
I'm on a training course Monday / Tuesday.

For those of you familiar with SVN, perhaps you could put a wiki page together
to explain some of the concepts and how to get passwordless ssh set up?

Drop me a line if you have any problems. Big thanks to Matt for getting this
ported over for us.

Regards,
Adrian.

[1]. svn+ssh://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/stp/trunk