Re: [stp-dev] STP is now available from SVN.... please switch over

David Bosschaert wrote:
Hi Adrian,

I used to get emails through the stp-cvs-commit mailing lists of any commits done to the STP CVS code base. Will this still work for SVN or will I have to subscribe to another mailing list for commit notification emails?

I'm not sure if notification is turned on, I'll follow up on this if it is not.

A.

Registered Number: 171387