From: Adrian Skehill <adrian.skehill@xxxxxxxx>
To: STP Dev list <stp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 6, 2007 3:14:16 AM
Subject: [stp-dev] STP is now available from SVN.... please switch over

Hi Folks,

Sorry for the delay, we're now up and running Subversion.

The URL to access it is at [1] below. Note that this is using ssh so you
should make sure to have passwordless ssh set up if you wish to avoid using
your eclipse.org <http://eclipse.org> password all the time.

The CVS repo is now deprecated, but we'll be keeping it alive for a while in
case people need to check it out.

I have done some work and have made reasonable progress on getting a
buckminster automated build in place. I hope to commit this on Wednesday as
I'm on a training course Monday / Tuesday.

For those of you familiar with SVN, perhaps you could put a wiki page together
to explain some of the concepts and how to get passwordless ssh set up?

Drop me a line if you have any problems. Big thanks to Matt for getting this
ported over for us.

Regards,
Adrian.

[1]. svn+ssh://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/stp/trunk