Re: [stp-dev] STP is now available from SVN.... please switch over

Hi Adrian,

I used to get emails through the stp-cvs-commit mailing lists of any commits done to the STP CVS code base. Will this still work for SVN or will I have to subscribe to another mailing list for commit notification emails?

Thanks,

David

Adrian Skehill wrote:
Hi Folks,

Sorry for the delay, we're now up and running Subversion.

The URL to access it is at [1] below. Note that this is using ssh so you should make sure to have passwordless ssh set up if you wish to avoid using your eclipse.org password all the time.

The CVS repo is now deprecated, but we'll be keeping it alive for a while in case people need to check it out.

I have done some work and have made reasonable progress on getting a buckminster automated build in place. I hope to commit this on Wednesday as I'm on a training course Monday / Tuesday.

For those of you familiar with SVN, perhaps you could put a wiki page together to explain some of the concepts and how to get passwordless ssh set up?

Drop me a line if you have any problems. Big thanks to Matt for getting this ported over for us.

Regards,
Adrian.

[1]. svn+ssh://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/stp/trunk