Re: [stp-dev] STP is now available from SVN.... please switch over

The URL to access it is at [1] below. Note that this is using ssh so you should make sure to have passwordless ssh set up if you wish to avoid using your eclipse.org password all the time.

Perhaps we could get this set up with http access for anonymous checkouts and https for committers? It's been done for the technology project already
as far as I know.

The CVS repo is now deprecated, but we'll be keeping it alive for a while in case people need to check it out.

Let's keep a firm eye on the commits there, and make sure to follow them
up with the committer should they happen.

For those of you familiar with SVN, perhaps you could put a wiki page together to explain some of the concepts and how to get passwordless ssh set up?

Drop me a line if you have any problems. Big thanks to Matt for getting this ported over for us.

+1, thanks Matt!

 --oh

Registered Number: 171387