Re: [stp-dev] STP Internal Model Discussion

FYI, the JBI 2.0 EG is looking at SCA / JBI too.
You can find some resources at:
    http://www.jbizint.org/wiki/index.php?title=SCA
and linked pages.

On 7/3/07, Adrian Mos <adrian.mos@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I am working in the ObjectWeb team in INRIA, France and I'm interested in the Eclipse STP as a generic platform for SOA-related technologies (SCA and JBI in particular). During the past few Eclipse STP meetings I took part in, we started to discuss about how to represent the set of entities defined within Eclipse STP so that a consistent representation that accommodates multiple platforms be possible. Apart from having an SCA meta-model necessary for the SCA editors and for other parts as well, how do meet the needs of other editors ( e.g. JBI) so that we have a shared, coherent representation of elements across STP?

I drafted a wiki page to serve as a starting point for a discussion on this subject, it is referenced from the main STP wiki page and the direct link is below:

It would be great to get your feedback on this, you can use both this forum and the comments section on the bottom of the wiki page.

Best regards,
Adrian.
Adrian Mos
ObjectWeb Project