Re: [stp-dev] Suggestion for extra pages in STP wiki

Ok. Thanks for the comments.

I agree this is not the final place for documentation.
To answer Oisin question: here are my ideas regarding restraints on
the usage of the wiki.

I believe these are cases where using a wiki for documentation is useful:
- features being developed that are subject to change.
- features where documentation requires a collaborative effort from
people who don't necessarily have committers privileges.
For example my co-workers Antoine Toulme and Mykola Peleshchyshyn can
contribute to the documentation in the open.
- things that are just not documentation though they benefit from collaboration:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/GEF_and_GMF_usage_and_customizations

Cheers,
Hugues.

Back to the top