From: stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Hurley, Oisin
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 1:34 PM
To: STP Dev list
Subject: RE: [stp-dev] Suggestion for extra pages in STP wiki

Hi Hugues,
Looks like a collection of useful starting points for developer
docs. Now I guess we should really make a decision about whether
or not we want to go full-on wiki for the construction of all
the documentation, or whether we want to use the website as
the main source. I've got mixed feelings on this as some projects
use the wiki extensively, and others use their web sites. I'm
interested in hearing any opinions out there about this!

 cheers
  --oh