From: stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Hurley, Oisin
Sent: 27 November 2006 11:34
To: STP Dev list
Subject: RE: [stp-dev] Suggestion for extra pages in STP wiki

Hi Hugues,
Looks like a collection of useful starting points for developer docs.
Now I guess we should really make a decision about whether or not we
want to go full-on wiki for the construction of all the documentation,
or whether we want to use the website as the main source. I've got mixed
feelings on this as some projects use the wiki extensively, and others
use their web sites. I'm interested in hearing any opinions out there
about this!

 cheers
  --oh