[stp-dev] Work items...

Hi all,
I'm collecting a list of things that we could work on in the near
future - with the intent to produce a definitive list of content for
an M1 release. I've got my list below - in no particular order of
priority - I'd like to see yours ;)

Focus here is on *integration* of subprojects.

-> a core introspector for jaxws contrib
-> a core introspector for tuscany implementation artifacts
-> a means to visualize an assembly in the core model
-> integration of the core and deployment framework
   i.e. a way to link services with deployment targets
-> integration of  the deployment framework and deployment
   aspects of the WTP (work with WTP on this)

At the end of the day we should be able to do a drive-thru of
service -> model -> deploy for a couple of services.

Any thoughts?

 --oh

Back to the top