|[stem-dev] Agenda for the STEM Community Call on Thursday, May 7th|
The call will be at the usual time, 9 am Pacific, 12 noon Eastern. If you wish to join the call, please contact me, judyvdouglas@xxxxxxxxxxx for call-in instructions.
As always, participants may raise items not on the agenda during the call.
STEM Community Call May 7, 2015
1. Release status updates
· Version 2.0.4 scheduled for May 12, to include fix units now wrong on beta (minor)
· Date for Milestone 1 for Version 3 to be determined
· Making progress with Luna (Eclipse 4.x) and Java 8; build process now working but has a bug
o Bug occurs with the model builder; can change the nature of the object
o Current version of STEM uses Java 6, Eclipse 3; Eclipse 3 and Java 8 are not compatible
2. Updates on projects, last month’s To Do’s
Stefan: Join IBMer’s new Science Group?
Jamie: Created new wiki page on Epidemiological Parameters https://wiki.eclipse.org/Epidemiological_Parameters; welcomes comments
Kun: Uploaded slides from talk on the wiki; put reference to conference website on wiki
Chris: Get Luna branch, launch model builder, identify bug; follow up
3. Feature request updates: DEFER ALL UNTIL MIGRATION TO JAVA 8 AND LUNA COMPLETED
[Restricting air travel for certain compartments; New plug in to measure poverty; Plug in for roads in Africa; Batch to control sequencer;
Log automated experiments (?); Modify sequencer to get automatic experiments to run batch]
4. Java 8 compatibility/support and Eclipse 4.x (Luna): TOP PRIORITY See item 1.
· Problem running dengue modifying the value of one parameter; Experiment may not be re-initializing the scenario properly
6. Items from participants
Back to the top