Re: [starter-dev] Cleanup/Reconiliation
  • From: Alexander Rühl <alexander.ruehl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2023 06:51:26 +0000
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=sti.valantic.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=sti.valantic.com; dkim=pass header.d=sti.valantic.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=Q6wP3qGhxLMiMTcIG2dSaZyWA9eQsSQqXXtjun5Paq8=; b=bwPudllnRpODxkwq4jeSlmyYmumGl7pZ9a9M78+5nIvgqOPfzLlTj7MfNkGC8oY3he0zGK+neZsCpxU6sBoHkWBX0H5H/j3uusPohgvogi9krYt/nDxHQ63qtxD7YBeBuSU5WFvFhdhTsduWYrViMMSkHnPLMHsqY7J5hScA5Uc0Nc9ytlTFab5LHppgyEjh1GQdaobfr5yAaJycpmgS6PLEl7JoePdB6KA0UJsInlAj1uMa1b3w+wkCXz/22LJJSsqSamCIyPJ/VKmeyaNgx4OKG45kUsmlV3dah0R5l/7dMVJ93LaMrrk7z78mr59F7ZHJZkDUmZRLcHDMij0byw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=B3A2kL8XkIDQTSn9TNumzXqfXrxYrpMoqqO1n/QMH9oXGyQQVIX+2ys9YHTvNLSCZ6Zg6wcf58YMDogvJ9bPBXmMVhVWrJF9xoHrNWLbthyDb+18Y40l3DTKxLFgrME11xjK0r+dtpKX/19yCY69oxyXB0hveDbklxGiiPCwRafD/AWS79erIeuPgCzxyIgZP7KAquzXIu90LG5t668wp5QpI3gaM5avf7YWIIkDdx3TRZp6dZmsd3WStEPmoF101yTTz7hCZ8YkhQb6XhCDq19BLhseHZa+iROrz2FEY4WXV6fnsxGkMnnx2lM4G5uJMtGxcjdBCDMqwE5Fsu2drw==

Since I haven’t touched my laptop for a week, I’m a bit late to the party...

Meeting: I think it’s a good idea to have a standup-style meeting. Having short minutes is nevertheless useful for later actions. Which time zones are involved here? Mine would be Central Europe. But I would arrange to take part at any time.

Jakarta versions: We should aim for easiness, clarity and simplicity rather than completeness. I’d favor to concentrate on the latest version and then maybe have hints in documentation or examples on how to use older ones.