Re: [starter-dev] Introducing Jeff

Welcome Jeff. I think there are many efforts within the Jakarta EE umbrella that need serious help from front-end developers definitely including this one.

Where we need your help most is with the starter UI. I will revive that thread ASAP. The problem with that is we need to sort out the back-end.

In addition, I think even our index pages could use a facelift (https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/starter/blob/master/rest-starter/src/main/resources/archetype-resources/src/main/webapp/index.html, https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/starter/blob/master/minimal-starter/src/main/resources/archetype-resources/src/main/webapp/index.html). That work you could do right away. If you like, I or Bazlur can get you started on that.