[starter-dev] Issue Triage?

It looks like my committer election went through. I can now start helping a bit more directly as a result.

I am wondering: should we invest some time in triaging and tagging some of the issues to better reflect the likely work we will be doing and likely releases in the next few months?

Right now there are a bunch of issues that are basically in a flat unstructured, untagged list. They don't have much of a description either. Some organizing might make it easier for people to see what is going on and how they could most effectively contribute?

There is also a project that does not look like it has been maintained in a while. Maybe worth it to polish that up a bit too?

What do folks think?

Back to the top