About the UI, we were talking in another thread(not sure which now, too many messages with too many mixed subjects)  about importing the UI made by Ivo, this one: https://ivonet.github.io/archetype/

We also have an idea that we designed at the beginning of the project, this one:  https://xd.adobe.com/view/44fc0038-4a3f-451f-7a2a-554618f6ce58-32cd/ . But for this one, we would only consider the top half for now(without the examples for specifications)

I think we are still in the early stages of talking about the UI but i´ll put you in the loop or create another thread for that.

Em qui., 12 de mai. de 2022 às 15:52, Tanja Obradovic <tanja.obradovic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

There is nothing better then seeing community in action :)

Welcome Jeff!

On 2022-05-12 10:19 a.m., Edwin Derks wrote:
Thanks Bazlur and welcome Jeff! We’re looking forward to your input and contributions. Please shout out if there’s anything we can help you with.

Kind regards,

Edwin

On Thu, 12 May 2022 at 04:36, A N M Bazlur Rahman <bazlur@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello everyone,

Let me introduce my friend Jeffrey Sims. We both work together. He is a front-end wizard. He showed interest in helping us with the front end.

With his help, I think we can develop a great UI for the JakartaEE starter project.

Here is his LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffreymsims/

Let me know what you think.

Regards,

- Bazlur

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse