From: soc-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <soc-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Oren Friedman <Oren.Friedman07@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2018 6:02:39 AM
To: Summer of Code dev list
Subject: [soc-dev] Hello Eclipse!

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to the group. I will be working with Eclipse dev Yasser Aziza as a mentee for this summer implementing Null-to-Optional refactoring in the Eclipse JDT. I am a masters student at the City University of New York, where I am studying computer science and am working on research on automated refactoring tools under Dr. Raffi Khatchadourian, my graduate advisor.

I am a new Dad and a baseball fan, and an avid gamer (though much less since my son was born 😊).

I am very grateful and excited to be able to participate with you all in contributing to projects at the Eclipse foundation.

Regards,

Oren Friedman