[soc-dev] The first round of evaluations are next week

Hey folks. I hope that everybody has started coding!

Mentors, if any of your students are missing in action, please let me know (privately).

The first of three evaluations are next week (June 11-15). I believe that both students and mentors will have to complete an evaluation. You should get instructions directly from Google (the evaluations are accessible yet).

Mentors, please let me know (privately) ASAP if there is some risk that you may not be able to complete the evaluation.

Thanks,

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton