Re: [soc-dev] [GSoC] Project proposal - ORION

Hi Edyta. AFAIK, we don't have a requirement that your project be described on the wiki. You can enter it as an "idea" if you'd like, but there's no requirement to. Just submit your idea through the GSoC system.

Use this mailing list to solicit interest in your project. You need to have several mentors believe in your project to have it ranked high enough to be selected.

I'll post more about requirements for things like intellectual property management later (I'd rather wait until the list has 'filled out' a little more).

HTH,

Wayne