[soa-pmc] SOA Track changes request

Hi Marc, all

Now I know it's getting very late and I'm the first being sorry about it...

The demonstration I'd promised in talk 2 "Multi Platform Enterprise Processes : From Business Modeling to Architecture and Execution" won't be ready for ECE, making a long story short, mainly because of shortage of the right resource. I won't either bring with me the people I had hoped for (and I didn't use the discount coupon for that, so it's maybe still available).

Now for the good news, Cédric Carbone, Talent CTO, helped me to patch up somehow by agreeing on :

* doing a talk with me about Talend and EasySOA, see abstract (*). So the original talk 2 can be removed, or reduced to a 5 minutes perspectives talk if the agenda can't be changed anymore.
* attending the SOA PMC joint panel

If the "official" agenda can still be amended in any way, please find the changed SOA track in attachments. Anyway, I'm eager to talk about it, be it on the phone, in a PMC telco tomorrow or at worse on the day before the track in Ludwigsburg !

Can I (is there still any use to) talk about it to Anne Jacko & Christian Campo ?

Best regards,
Marc Dutoo
Open Wide

(*)
Talend and EasySOA : from registry to execution and back again

In SOA, linking business and design-provided information with development tools and runtime platforms is most valuable to both but seldom done because of the heterogeneity of actors, concerns and technologies. Enter two solutions with Eclipse technology at their cores : Talend ESB and EasySOA service registry. This presentation will show how EasySOA's service documentation reference complements Talend ESB in a complete SOA development process based on a real world use case (checking postal address). The following steps will be applied : a service and its definition is registered and documented by the service provider in EasySOA's Nuxeo (Eclipse ECR)-based registry, added to the business classification tree, looked up using plain text search by the developer and previewed online along developer manual ; then reused in Talend Studio to design an SOA job that uses Camel routing and XML mapping components to orchestrate the call the provided postal address checking service, which is then deployed in Talend ESB's OSGi & CXF-based runtime, ready for execution, and finally appears in EasySOA back again among the managed SOA applications.