[sirius-dev] Report

Hi, I leave here my report.

In this last days I am working in wizard, I have got stuck for much time in some simple things of wizard configuration.
The actual status of the wizard is it open without problems create a list with all ClassDiagramPatterns elements they have in a method called "getPatternsList()" on "InitializerWizard", (anyone want to check this can do it on git).

What is needed to wizard work?
   -Do some configuration on Configuration page (configure single or multiple tool to ClassDiagram) of the wizard to we can return the Command to the Action and run it.
   -Add more patterns (if I have time to do that).

How much time I need to do this?
I don't know exactly, but I hope I can configure the "Initializer" util the end of the "Pencils down" time and leave some functional "Initializer" to Sirius.

Best Regards
João Martins

Back to the top