Re: [sirius-dev] Report

Hi João,

Today is the "Suggested pencils down date" (gsoc timeline: http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2014).
You should take 2 days to take the last comments on the review into accound and try to get a working wizard for your current available Class Diagram pattern. Then clean the code and write a technical note explaining your work, how to use the wizard and the choices you made. You could also add informations on what you would have added (with more time) to have an Initializer which could be integrated to Sirius in your opinion.

Regards,

Maxime