[sirius-dev] Repport

Hi, I leave here my report.

In this two weeks I have been stuck on wizard and command.
In Creation of a command for Class Diagram Pattern I think it are done where Maxime Porhel have help me with comments on git.
About the wizard, I have created a topic on forum to discuss the visual of the pages.
Understand how to configure simples things in pages take me a long time where I don't expect that.
In next week I expect finish the wizard to take the rest of the time to work on new patterns, the commit of the wizard will be done in the begin of the week.

Best Regards
Joao Martins

Back to the top