Re: [sirius-dev] Regarding project for gsoc, 2014

Hi,

Thanks for your interest.

You should add yourself in the interested students for the ideas in the Eclipse GSOC Ideas web page [1].

You will find information about EMF in [2] and a tutorial in [3] to discover EMF.
You  can follow the Sirius tutorial [4] and discover the project and its capabilities. Note that several preentation of Sirius will be done this week at the EclipseCon [5], the presentation should be available after the conference.
You can get EcoreTools2 [6] or UML Designer [7] and play with their diagrams to start listing feature which have to be implemented in a JavaFx Diagram editor.

Regards,

Maxime

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2014_Id eas#Eclipse_Sirius:_JavaFX_based_Diagram_Editor
[2] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Modeling_Framework