Re: [sirius-dev] GSOC-Eclipse Sirius: Specification model initializer

Le 17/03/2014 10:49, João Martins a écrit :
Hi,

Hi João,

 I am new at Sirius, I am actualy ready Documentation about Sirius to know how it works.
In this ideia idea like as said in the previous link the project will be to do a tool to help specifier initialize but don't know where I start to see how it can be implemented, if someone can give me a tip I will apresciate that.

The idea is to develop a set of Eclipse wizards and actions to help the specifier.
A new plugin will have to be created to contains the prototype.

Concerning wizards, you could look at the org.eclipse.ui.newWizard[1] and org.eclipse.ui.menus[2] extensions points. Several tutorials can be found to discover them, see for example [3], [4].

You can also look at EEF [5], as it could be a good candidate framework to create wizards to manipulate the VSM (Viewpoint Specification Model, ie. the odesign file).

Best Regards
João Martins

Regards,

Maxime Porhel