Re: [servlet-dev] Question about CI for Servlet

Arjan

Can you confirm -- are the Servlet Implementation JARs in the GlassFish repository, or in the Servlet repository? If the latter, perhaps, we can correctly identify the release from the Servlet repo. as the compatible implementation.

Would that be a fair statement?

-- Ed