[science-iwg] Details about the Science Working Group Steering Committee

During the call, I expressed minor confusion between the Science TLP and the Science Working Group Steering Committee.  It would be good to have a page that describes the relationship between the TLP and the Steering Committee.  https://science.eclipse.org/steeringcommittee could be updated to include how one becomes a member of the steering committee, who is welcome to attend the calls, the difference between voting and non-voting members and links to the meetings.  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Science_WG#Steering_Committee_Meeting_Minutes has some of this, and maybe we can't update https://science.eclipse.org/steeringcommittee because it is auto generated or something and we need to update http://wiki.eclipse.org/Science_WG#Steering_Committee_Meeting_Minutes

If some sends me text answering these questions, I'll update the wiki

1. Who is welcome to attend the Science Working Group Steering Committee calls?

2. The difference between voting and non-voting members.  Why are some people voting members and some non-voting?  How do I find out if I can vote?  What votes are typically held?

3. A link to our bylaws or how we are supposed to operate if such a link exists.

I'm not complaining here, I find the Science Working Group meetings to be very open and enjoy attending them.  A little more clarification could help increase our impact is all.

BTW - on http://wiki.eclipse.org/Science the "Science Working Group Web page" link is dead, it goes to https://projects.eclipse.org/wg/science/  Should we remove the link or is something missing?

_Christopher

--
Christopher Brooks, PMP