Re: [science-iwg] Committer representation on the Steering Committee

sounds good

Cheers,
Philip

Am 06.05.2014 13:21, schrieb Matt.Gerring@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Fine Andrew - thanks

From: Jay Jay Billings [mailto:jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 06 May 2014 11:28
To: Science Industry Working Group
Subject: Re: [science-iwg] Committer representation on the Steering Committee

I think it is a good idea.

Jay

On May 6, 2014 5:24 AM, "Andrew Ross" <andrew.ross@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

One item you might have noticed in the comments when we were shaping the charter was to include committer representation on the Steering Committee. This slipped through the cracks and I propose we  add it in before launch.

It's worth noting, committers been active & greatly valued contributors in the LocationTech working group's Steering Committee and similarly on the Eclipse Foundation board itself.

If this sounds good to everyone, I'll propose a change.

Andrew