From: science-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:science-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Ross
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2014 5:24 AM
To: science-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [science-iwg] Committer representation on the Steering Committee

Hi Everyone,

One item you might have noticed in the comments when we were shaping the charter was to include committer representation on the Steering Committee. This slipped through the cracks and I propose we  add it in before launch.

It's worth noting, committers been active & greatly valued contributors in the LocationTech working group's Steering Committee and similarly on the Eclipse Foundation board itself.

If this sounds good to everyone, I'll propose a change.

Andrew