Re: [science-iwg] Brief update on science-iwg related discussion at EclipseCon

Hi Torkild,

I like the idea of the scientific community to start sharing code via the Eclipse repository. The swt-xy-graph sounds like an excellent starting point as plotting is the most common activity of all scientific applications. I would vote for this if Xihui and ORNL agree of course.

I suggest you add your product to the (growing) list of scientific applications based on Eclipse:

    http://wiki.eclipse.org/Science_IWG

BTW SIMA and in general the work on wind turbines by Marintek looks very interesting. This is the first time I have heard about it.

I agree it would be great to have a session dedicated to scientific applications at the future EclipseCons.

Best regards

Andy