[scava-dev] Cleaning up Branches and PRs

Hiho good people,

Following our last week meeting, I've listed thereafter the branches and PRs that should be looked at/withdrawn/updated/closed..

## Git Scava

There are 3 old issues that should be watched/answered.
https://github.com/crossminer/scava/issues
Newer issues seem to be there for the tracking and actively worked on, so nothing to worry about.

Branches:
* cleaning-repo https://github.com/crossminer/scava/tree/cleaning-repo
* spring-migration https://github.com/crossminer/scava/tree/spring-migration

There is one PR, active. Nothing to do there.

## Git scava-deployment

There are 2 issues that need review/help:
https://github.com/crossminer/scava-deployment/issues

Branches:
* compose-image https://github.com/crossminer/scava-deployment/tree/compose_images -- that's on me.. * add-api-gateway https://github.com/crossminer/scava-deployment/tree/add-api-gateway

PRs:
* compose-image -- that's me, I'll do it this week.

Thanks, cheers! :-)

--
boris

Back to the top