[rest-dev] Jakarta RESTful Web Services-4.0 Content approval

In today’s EE11 Platform call I volunteered to create a PR to update https://jakarta.ee/specifications/restful-ws/4.0/ with the changes in content for Jakarta RESTful Web Services-4.0.    The following is content list I can think of.   Please review and respond with additions / deletions.   I would like to submit the PR for this by COB Friday.  Thanks

New features, enhancements or additions

Removals, deprecations or backwards incompatible changes

  • Remove JAXB dependency from Jakarta Rest: https://github.com/jakartaee/rest/issues/1226
  • Remove ManagedBean support from Jakarta Rest specification:  https://github.com/jakartaee/rest/issues/1216

  • Back to the top