Re: [rest-dev] [External] : Re: Please release an artifact for inclusion in EE 11 Milestone 1
  • From: Santiago Pericasgeertsen <santiago.pericasgeertsen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 14:42:09 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=oracle.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=oracle.com; dkim=pass header.d=oracle.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=RNFfFC92Dun73K/mGsxOgiegUuz1w9bKV4Qwi0CIFGo=; b=mNDHe7cBbHStlrfuOj4P3XZkvYEmK4HQXDymlxj3aU6/0F+UoO450bpl5VOek6/rJVQ/VbgLWBMYO9eSKoIpv83sjg8PQy2AlEJlBg+Nqfu8RXI2xHDLptFPdTdxCxzwN/71iiS0lIwg+CnUyS++B8SOB4JMunZEhvzF7YgWH1VSOMoMxNtGiZfqW8qZPr2MT3ofqvIadd9T1odoSriJFFrZKPgE718qHr9Ubldo/q1FMtDVYzc4JXEas3/awp23RtXRYShINKGCBbSlFmtI8UeGpmI1sWcEJJGUO6eT7BrhWLKunm89RigPAdZSdPHt24z0UWfV6Uezi0dT/ZH/6g==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=jtKSdMpeIkwQ50xJ9GuOAbGeB29iahgzXxhIOlWiDLVi+VBWbY9QJP4N3l+i/dBLHH35RZXCWTliXvL5ueOeqASt97COdGUd9PmKT/A4BFiL+uqxOFvEktmz71HeK5UBmrxDFnrbLJXM/GU1iPVAlZ5JjoDFULNwsR5q5YGoead2uhh5T4PRQtDFqPHmEQfOfT52iOMMCi2dptC9PrVu19MfjU4yRmTTYm1hNqmW7y6pRGBCNqPDCzjh+NYlF8GVfl4sj3LFl1c78yW9OZQfRozqdI8JKUuYzMLinBBg9owFHw6b9z3rhdI8MSXSwFlenitSO7m2DL9A4F/HyAuyLw==

Jim,

 We should discuss the current schedule for EE 11 and the work left to deliver Jakarta REST 4.0. As I stated in other messages, I’m skeptical we have the manpower to deliver a high-quality release given the current timeframe. My suggestion would be to resolve this first before pushing any artifacts to Maven central.

— Santiago