Re: [rdf4j-dev] SHACL and checking rdfs:Resource

Hi Bart,

It should match everything as you say. And that might even work if you use it with the RDFS reasoner. Which I have not tried!

There is some rudimentary support for rdfs as part of the shacl standard, namely support for rdfs:subClassOf. Which is implemented. I don’t know what they think about rdfs:Resource though.

In practice, right now, I think it would only match those subjects with explicit type for rdfs:Resource.

Håvard