Re: [rdf4j-dev] rdf4j 2.5 release planning

No worries Bart, I'm happy you lodged the CQ in the first place because I had completely overlooked it.

Most of our CQs have now been certified, we have one pending Lucene-related CQ. I've pushed back the release date to Feb 21. Who knows, if we get that last CQ approved before then we can even consider adding the lucene/Solr/ES upgrade to the release after all.

Jeen

On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 9:39 AM Bart Hanssens (BOSA) <bart.hanssens@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My bad really, I should have paid more attention to the status of this CQ

Best regards

Bart

From: rdf4j-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <rdf4j-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jeen Broekstra
Sent: dinsdag 29 januari 2019 22:37
To: rdf4j developer discussions <rdf4j-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [rdf4j-dev] rdf4j 2.5 release planning

Status update: our IP log has not yet been approved, and we still have one pending CQ that needs to be approved before we can proceed with release (the ziplet one). This is my mistake for leaving filing the IP log late and getting caught out by this CQ that wasn't on my radar. I've withdrawn the original CQ and re-filed as a type A in the hope that that gets things moving again.

If these things are not fixed by end of today we may need to postpone release for a few weeks. To be fair I don't mind a whole lot, gives us more time to finalize features. If required we can do a second milestone build when we feel enough updates have been put into master.

Jeen