[rdf4j-dev] Virtuoso bindings for RDF4J : reviewers wanted

Hi all,

OpenLink have been working on upgrading their Virtuoso support for Sesame to RDF4J. They have open-source code available at  https://github.com/openlink/virtuoso-opensource/tree/develop/7/binsrc/rdf4j and have asked me to invite everyone to take a look and if possible provide feedback. This will be part of the next upcoming binary release of Virtuoso.

If you can spare a moment and are interested, head over there and have a look. I’m sure they’d appreciate your feedback.

On a related note: I am talking with various triplestore vendors about what we can do to help them migrate from Sesame to RDF4J. Part of the conversation is also an open invitation to their dev teams to get more involved with the RDF4J project. Hopefully we’ll see some new people join this list and start discussions (and who knows, submit code contributions).

Cheers,

Jeen

Back to the top