Re: [rdf4j-dev] Virtuoso bindings for RDF4J : reviewers wanted

Hi Jeen, Hugh,

I have just migrated the sparql.uniprot.org codebase from sesame to rdf4j. This was a trivial change and I don't see any issues at this time.

We tightly integrate with the Virtuoso using both the RDF4j/sesame code and direct JDBC access at the same time.

I did not observe any differences in results between the RDF4j code base and the sesame code base.

I will test some more over the Christmas break.

Regards,
Jerven

On 2016-12-16 00:55, Jeen Broekstra wrote:
Hi all,

OpenLink have been working on upgrading their Virtuoso support for
Sesame to RDF4J. They have open-source code available at
https://github.com/openlink/virtuoso-opensource/tree/develop/7/binsrc/rdf4j
and have asked me to invite everyone to take a look and if possible
provide feedback. This will be part of the next upcoming binary
release of Virtuoso.

If you can spare a moment and are interested, head over there and have
a look. I’m sure they’d appreciate your feedback.

On a related note: I am talking with various triplestore vendors about
what we can do to help them migrate from Sesame to RDF4J. Part of the
conversation is also an open invitation to their dev teams to get more
involved with the RDF4J project. Hopefully we’ll see some new people
join this list and start discussions (and who knows, submit code
contributions).

Cheers,

Jeen