[rdf4j-dev] Rescheduling next minor release

RDF4J release 2.2 was scheduled for December 22. However, we currently have a lot of open issues, and not a huge amount of completed improvements.

I suggest that we postpone our scheduled release date to after Christmas and New Year. First opportunity is January 19.

In the meantime, I will be doing a 2.1.4 patch release middle of next week. There’s currently 3 issues planned for this, see https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/milestone/15 . Let me know if you have any other bug fixes you’d like to see added to this release.

Cheers,

Jeen

Back to the top