Re: [ptp-dev] 6.0.1 build

Hi

That is somewhat perplexing...

Did this error occur when the project was first created or later? Does it always
happen or only rarely? Did you change any settings for the project?

Thanks
John

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 10:06 AM, Jeffrey Overbey <jeffreyoverbey@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Unfortunately, I'm having a problem under Windows with the latest sources in master.  If I create the Fortran Pi example, synchronizing with jyc1.ncsa.illinois.edu in /mnt/snx3/u/staff/overbey2/temp/Temp1, the build fails with this:

Errors occurred during the build.

Errors running builder 'CDT Builder' on project 'Temp1'.

Internal error building project Temp1 configuration Default_remote

Error launching remote process.

java.net.URISyntaxException: Relative path in absolute URI: remotetools://jyc1.ncsa.illinois.eduC:/Users/joverbey/Documents/runtime-PTP+Photran/Temp1

Internal error building project Temp1 configuration Default_remote

Error launching remote process.

java.net.URISyntaxException: Relative path in absolute URI: remotetools://jyc1.ncsa.illinois.eduC:/Users/joverbey/Documents/runtime-PTP+Photran/Temp1

It looks like my local Windows path is being used for the remote URI, rather than the /mnt/snx3/... path.

I'll try a few more things...

Jeff