Re: [ptp-dev] 6.0.1 build

This would have to be something broken in synchronized projects.

Greg

On Jun 29, 2012, at 4:06 PM, Jeffrey Overbey wrote:

Unfortunately, I'm having a problem under Windows with the latest sources in master.  If I create the Fortran Pi example, synchronizing with jyc1.ncsa.illinois.edu in /mnt/snx3/u/staff/overbey2/temp/Temp1, the build fails with this:

Errors occurred during the build.

Errors running builder 'CDT Builder' on project 'Temp1'.

Internal error building project Temp1 configuration Default_remote

Error launching remote process.

java.net.URISyntaxException: Relative path in absolute URI: remotetools://jyc1.ncsa.illinois.eduC:/Users/joverbey/Documents/runtime-PTP+Photran/Temp1

Internal error building project Temp1 configuration Default_remote

Error launching remote process.

java.net.URISyntaxException: Relative path in absolute URI: remotetools://jyc1.ncsa.illinois.eduC:/Users/joverbey/Documents/runtime-PTP+Photran/Temp1

It looks like my local Windows path is being used for the remote URI, rather than the /mnt/snx3/... path.

I'll try a few more things...

Jeff