Re: [ptp-dev] 6.0.1 build

Did this error occur when the project was first created or later? Does it always
happen or only rarely? Did you change any settings for the project?

It's happening for newly-created projects; I'm building immediately after the New Project wizard finishes. So no changes -- just the defaults for the new project -- and it happens deterministically for me (Vista 32-bit). I can file a bug and post the stack traces if that would help...

Jeff

Back to the top