Re: [ptp-dev] bugzilla inbox

Good point. I'll take a look.

Greg

On May 31, 2010, at 11:50 AM, Chris Recoskie wrote:

I should also point out that there are a lot of fixed bugs owned by the inbox. That shouldn't typically happen. If you are going to mark a bug as fixed then it should usually be assigned to someone that fixed it. I can see it being assigned to the inbox only when a bug appears magically fixed at some point in the past, and you're not sure who did it, when, or how.

===========================
Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

<graycol.gif>Chris Recoskie---05/31/2010 11:48:27 AM---Hmm... Well it seems at some point a bugzilla inbox was created for PTP. That

<ecblank.gif>
From:
<ecblank.gif>
Chris Recoskie/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
<ecblank.gif>
To:
<ecblank.gif>
ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
<ecblank.gif>
Date:
<ecblank.gif>
05/31/2010 11:48 AM
<ecblank.gif>
Subject:
<ecblank.gif>
[ptp-dev] bugzilla inbox
<ecblank.gif>
Sent by:
<ecblank.gif>
ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hmm...

Well it seems at some point a bugzilla inbox was created for PTP. That isn't a bad thing, but I didn't know about it, so I haven't been listening to it.

At the same time, for some reason I also am no longer the default assignee or QA contact for RDT bugs. As a result, a bunch of RDT bugs have come in over time, and I've had no idea.

I am trying to triage the backlog, and am now listening to the inbox.

Can we make it so that I'm at least the QA contact on the RDT bugs?