[ptp-dev] bugzilla inbox

Hmm...

Well it seems at some point a bugzilla inbox was created for PTP. That isn't a bad thing, but I didn't know about it, so I haven't been listening to it.

At the same time, for some reason I also am no longer the default assignee or QA contact for RDT bugs. As a result, a bunch of RDT bugs have come in over time, and I've had no idea.

I am trying to triage the backlog, and am now listening to the inbox.

Can we make it so that I'm at least the QA contact on the RDT bugs?

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

Back to the top