Re: [ptp-dev] Support for SLURM 2.1 committed

Great! Thanks for the update.

Unfortunately I'm seeing an error in SLURMRuntimeModelPresentation which is still trying to use ProcessAttributes.getStatusAttributeDefinition(). This method no longer exists, so you might want to check that you've updated to the latest head.

Randy, I notice that you've just commented out code in ProcessAttributes. Would you please either deprecate the interfaces or remove them completely. Ditto for anywhere else this has been done.

Thanks,
Greg